- Macon County Code of Ordinances
- Andersonville 5K Run & Walk - April 19, 2014
- Current 2013 Tax Digest and five year history
- ADA Transition Plan
- Notice under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Short Term Work Plan
- SPLOST EXPENDITURE SUMMARY
- 2012 Annual Financial Report
- Macon County Transit
- New Mobile Home Decal regulations
- FY2013 Approved Budget
- Current 2012 Tax Digest and five year history of tax levy
- Press Release- Macon County Enacts New Illegal Immigration Law Requirements
News & Notices
|Whitewater Creek Park|
Located outside Oglethorpe, Ga. This 482-acre park has been deeply rooted in the history of Macon County since the early 1800s.
Whitewater Creek Park is open year-round, and offers excellent camping, pavilions, picnicking, fishing, hiking and cabin rental.
Telephone: (478) 472-8171 cell phone (478) 244-2475 or Macon County Commissioners (478) 472-7021
Hours: Park: 7AM to 10:00 PM \ Office: 8AM to 5:00 PM
Beach (Seasonal) 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Camping/RV hookups -The park offers 48 tent and trailer campsites with water and electric hookup, picnic tables and grills. A dumpstation is also available on the grounds. There is one comfort station with showers and flushing toilets.
Pavilions - An enclosed pavilion has a full kitchen, restrooms, air conditioning, tables and chairs. A smaller screened pavilion has a long counter with a sink, restrooms, ceiling fans, tables and benches. Cabins, pavilions and two open shelters may be reserved.
Shelters- Two open sheltrs with picnic tables and benches
Cabin Rental - Five rustic cabins each with two bedrooms, one full bath, central heat & air, fully equipped kitchen, front porch with ceiling fans.
Call for reservations.......
Reservations & Information
(478) 244-2475 cell
Macon County Commissioners
( 478) 472-7021
Park: 7AM to 10:00 PM
Adam Tramel - Whitewater Creek Park Manager
165 Whitewater Road Oglethorpe, Georgia 31068
Phone: 478-472-8171 cell 478-244-2475