How does Stay Informed work?
- Click on the Stay Informed icon on any page where you would like to receive updates.
- If you are a new user, you will be prompted to enter an e-mail address
- You have the option of setting a password so that no one else can access your subscriber information.
- You mayselect from a variety of topics.
- When content updates are available, you will automatically receive a notice via e-mail.
- Follow the link to the page where the updated content is located.
- At any time, you may access your Stay Informed account to make changes, including removing yourself from further updates.
How is my privacy protected?
The only information we require is the e-mail address you would like to use to receive notifications. Please note that under current Georgia law, these e-mail lists are public records and we must make them available for inspection to anyone who makes a public records request, except to the extent they contain public enterprise billing information or other information protected from disclosure by law. For more information, please read our entire privacy notice.
If you have any questions about this service, contact us.