Agendas and Minutes
Macon County Board of Commissioners
March 28, 2018
1. Approval/denial minutes of March 7th worksession
2. Middle Flint Behavioral Health Reappointment – Dr. Haigler
3. 2018 LMIG Bid Recommendation
4. Jail Condition – Process to Address
5. EMS Building Renovations
6. Approval/denial to move in to Executive Session for personnel matters
THE MACON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS, CITY OFFICIALS AND BOARD MEMBERS WILL BE MEETING WITH REP. PATTY BENTLEY , STATE TRANSPORTATION COMMISSIONER AND STAFF AT WHITEWATER PARK ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2015 AT 10:30 A.M.
THERE WILL BE A TOUR OF THE PROJECTS IN THIS AREA AND A DISCUSSION ON TRANSPORTATION FUNDING.
Meeting with Cities
Notice is hereby given that the Macon County Board of Commissioners has scheduled a meeting with the cities on Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, Oglethorpe, Georgia to discuss SPLOST.
All interested parties, please take note.
For the Board of Commissioners
Roselyn H Starling
Deputy County Manager