The people that know the most about a neighborhood are its residents. Crimes are solved every day because concerned citizens notify the Sheriff's Office about illegal activity. You may have information that will help the Macon County, GA solve a crime, save a person’s life or simply make our county a safer and more enjoyable place to live. Get involved. Take the time to fill out and submit this form so we can address the problems in your area.
If a crime or other suspicious activity is happening right now
DO NOT USE THIS FORM!
Crime Tip forms are checked Monday-Friday
Provide NO identifying information about yourself if you wish to remain anonymous!
1. Where is the problem activity?
2. What type of location is this?
Inside Private Residence
Alley or Driveway
Other, Please describe
3. Please describe the activity.
4. When does the activity usually occur?
5. Do you know specific days or times the activity usually occurs?
6. Please tell us about the individual involved.
7. Please tell us about the vehicle this person uses.
8. Is there any other information you believe would be helpful to our deputies?
9. If you want a member of the Macon County, GA to contact you please include your contact information on the lines below. If you wish to remain anonymous, do not complete this information.